Thursday, 24 March 2011

What Are Words ?

Back to blogging <: I'm down with all kind of sickness, suffering these few days. Met up with babysis the another day, went Bugis to shopped, she bought a long pants, and a dress. I bought the same dress as her also. (: Bought baby's birthday present too (: Though I know it's early, but at least I prepared. (: Spammed photos with her,

And I met up with bbg, Rosanne and Pamela to Bugis also! (: Babysis later joined us! And spammed pgotos on that day! (: Nice outing with the girls, especially bbg. Hehehe. ^^
Oh ya, on the other day, went IT fair with babyboy, saw alot of my friends. But just say HI and left. LOL. Went home early, had to attend babyboy's cousin birthday. Afterwhich, treained to Harbourfront, met up with Rosanne babygirl, clubbed till 3plus and left (:


No comments: