When she walks away from you mad - Follow her.
When she stares at your lips - Kiss her.
When she pushes you or hits you - Grab her and don't let go.
When she starts cursing at you - Kiss her and tell her you love her.
When she's quiet - Ask her what's wrong.
When she ignores you - Give her your attention.
When she pulls away - Pull her back.
When you see her at her worst - Tell her she's beautiful.
When you see her start crying - Just hold her and don't say a word.
When you see her walking - Sneak up and hug her waist from behind.
When she's scared - Protect her.
When she lays her head on your shoulder - Tilt her head up and kiss her.
When she steals your favorite hat - Let her keep it and sleep with it for a night.
When she teases you - Tease her back and make her laugh.
When she doesn’t answer for a long time - Reassure her that everything is ok.
When she looks at you with doubt - Back yourself up with the truth.
When she says that she likes you - She really does more than you could understand.
When she grabs at your hands - Hold her's and play with her fingers.
When she bumps into you - Bump into her back and make her laugh.
When she tells you a secret - Keep it safe and untold.
When she looks at you in your eyes - Don't look away until she does.
When she misses you - She's hurting inside.
When you break her heart - The pain never really goes away.
When she says it's over - She still wants you to be her's.
When she repost this bulletin - She wants you to read it.
- Stay on the phone with her even if she’s not saying anything.
- Don't let her have the last word.
- Never call her hot! Pretty and beautiful is so much better.
- Say you love her more than she could ever love you.
- Argue that she is the best girl ever.
- When she's mad, hug her tight and don't let go.
- When she says she's ok, don’t believe it. Talk with her.
- When she says she's sorry, she truly means it.
- Becos ten years later, she'll remember you.
- Call her at 12am on her birthday to tell her you love her.
- Call her before you sleep and after you wake up.
- Treat her like she's all that matters to you.
- Tease her and let her tease you back.
- Stay up all night with her when she's sick.
- Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think it's stupid.
- Give her the world.
- Let her wear your clothes.
- When she's bored and sad, hang out with her.
- Let her know she's important.
- Kiss her in the pouring rain.
- And when she runs up at you crying, the first thing you say is - Who's ass am I kicking today, baby?"