Monday, 29 March 2010

Photobucket
I LOVE YOU, THAT THE TRUTH (:
Went to meet my Beloved Boyfriend on Fridayyy, headed to Parkway Parade, do some shopping w her. Decided to head down to Charis's Dearest house. Had heart to heart talk with my girls. Headed down to Tampines to meet Spencer for dinner. Went to chill aftermath. Headed back her house. & my shoes is giving me super much pain & problems. Back home around 10plus at night. (:

Woke up around 1plus in the noon, headed to prepare & headed to vist grandparents. The weather is !@#$% hot. But with the kids smiles, everything is worth while. Headed to have dinner w everyone . (: Headed home after that.

& starting on Tuesdayyy. ! (: Darlinggg, I'm here to accompanyy you alreadyyy. Hees.

Am just back from downstairs . Had mac supper. Hees. ^^

No comments: