Tuesday, 19 October 2010

Awesome days ahead


"As we grow older together, As we continue to change in age, there is one thing that will never change, I will always keep falling in love with you."

Days with SweetHeart was awesome, movie marathon with him too, as we had nothing to do, thus, we keep heading for movies, watched The Other Guys, Dinner for Schmunks, Reigns of Assassins, The Child Eye. Went to Ecp to watch sunrise :) Just came back from meeting him, and I need to prepare soon & head over to Bishan, and back to his crib. There's work for me tmr! :)

SweetHeart has been a dear to me these days. He bought me a dress & this couple ring that cost a bomb. Thanks love! :) Much appreciation. Met up with Jolyn & Kiat Aik afew days back for supper. And met up with April Husband and her boyfriend at Tamp too. They were a new sweet couple. :) Last long husband. We are happy husband and wife. :))))

Tmr I will be meeting Sarah Darling for clubbing session with SweetHeart accompany. :) And after that we might be head to Ecp for sunrise again, as we missed it the last two times. Hope Darling can join us! :) It's gonna be fun x2

No comments: