Tuesday, 2 November 2010



When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible

Okay, my blog has been rotting for so long, gonna revive it naozxc. Been staying with baby and his sister for the past few weeks. And I know I've been neglecting my friends and girlfriends, especially Rosanne YSN :( I miss her badly ~ like seriously :( See, your name is up here! This shows, I never forget you, this silly baby of mine. :)

Been also meeting Sarah Darling for club. Rebel & Zirca on the last wed with baby. Went off as she was drunk, sent her home, and headed to Ecp once again for sunrise. :( But in the end, we wouldn't want to wait already. So left early.

So I shall now count down to baby's one month and my birthday ! Can't wait! :) Gonna have a runaway trip to Genting with baby :) Gonna celebrate both occasions there. :) And brought baby to Aunty Doris's place, the kids simply like him :) Watched The Last Exorcism, Stupid show, scared me like hell.

PS . I TREASURE YOU, ME, THIS LOVE, US.
APPRECIATE ALL YOU HAVE DONE, LOVE YOU, DEEP DEEP.
:D

No comments: