Wednesday, 8 December 2010

Photobucket

1st post in December, lacks of updates, was busy accompanying my boy, so decided to update with this post. Been staying at his place, but still I went home last week, to attend my cousin's wedding. Happy marriage. Didn't sleep the night before, my boy came back to find me knowing I miss him :) Went to my cousin's place, met up with all the relatives. But still, i sonehow broke down. Wedding dinner was awesome too. the video clip, they made was cute too. My future marriage, I want to make a super cute video clip, hehehezxc.

Was busy helping baby and his family to spring clean their rooms, and out of nowhere, we found alot of things and one bottle of Martell ^^But we threw it away. Went to visit their dog, Sparkle on Sunday, he was cute, but i don't dare to touch him still.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Went town with Baby and Jolyn for the past few days. Bought afew things. :) Contented much.

Photobucket
Out of boredom, baby and i drew this for each other the other night :)




No comments: